Since launching NeedTagger in June, we’ve introduced businesses in thirteen industries to millions of new customer engagement opportunities. Along the way, we’ve received a ton of feedback regarding our service.
Today, we are proud to announce general availability of our latest release, the Customer Search Engine for Social Media.
Wanna play with it? Then start searching for customers now.
Here’s a 2-minute video that explains how it works:
Self-service customer prospecting has arrived!
Now anyone can find relevant customer engagement opportunities on Twitter quickly and easily. Using our new StreamBuilder panel, you can create your own custom intent-filtered stream in minutes by setting a few targeting options:
- target audience: search for people with specific interest or job title; or, select one of our pre-tested filters
- location: find people who live in a certain area (profile) or who posted near you (geo-tag)
- conversation type: select from over a dozen types of intent and conversation styles
- topics and keywords: enter keywords and block words to narrow your focus; or, add pre-tested topic groups to broaden your search.
You can edit your search options at any time, and your stream will immediately reflect the changes. NeedTagger provides up to 30 days of history.
With our new targeting options, you can now use NeedTagger to detect a wider range of business opportunities on Twitter. For example, you can use NeedTagger to:
- track customer service issues, questions and complaints
- identify and respond to complaints about competitors (lead gen opportunity!)
- monitor questions about your product type
- organize opportunities by product line, city or region
- and more.
Affordable Plans (starting with FREE)
We offer a full-featured single-stream Free Trial with no expiration plus two multi-stream plans that start at $19.95 per month.
Free accounts give you one custom-filtered stream that is rate-limited in terms of the number of opportunities detected and the daily number of outreach messages you can send using NeedTagger. But you can change your search settings as often as you’d like.
Paid accounts give you more live streams and are not limited in any way.
Three Ways to Stay On Top Of Your Market
As a NeedTagger customer, you can find and engage with new customers in three different ways:
- our new daily email alerts, which we send every morning. Great way to keep in touch with your market on your mobile phone and tablet.
- our super-fast web app (app.NeedTagger.com)
- using NeedTagger’s free HootSuite plug-in app (note: some features are not yet available in our HootSuite app).
A Technical Milestone (Not Another Keyword Tool)
To our knowledge, this is the first time a social media monitoring tool has offered real-time natural language processing (intent-mining) in a self-service, easily-customized tool that anyone can use. Especially at this price: NLP for everyone!
Let us know what you think!The Customer Search Engine for Social Media by Vernon Niven